DUS-U series is projected capacitive touch screen with index-matching glass.
What is Index-matching?
Index-matching is to minimize reflectance difference between electrode-existing area and electrode-absent area. This makes electrode patterning less-visible.
- Electrode patterning is less-visible, ideal for applications requiring high-grade appearance.
- Standard lineup 7inW to 21.5inW
- If you need coverng glass, you may choose from DUS-L series (DUS-U series + covering glass).
|Operating Life||Over 50 million touches||Operating Temperature||-20°C to 70°C|
|Light Transmittance||Over 90%||Surface Finish||Clear/Index-matching|
|Spec Sheet||DUS-U Series Spec Sheet|
|Visual Inspection Criteria||Up to 22in|
Standard Controller DUSx000 Series
|Supporting Touch Screen Size (inch)||5.7 to 8.4||9 to 15||15.6 to 32|
|Substrate size(mm)||80.0 x 25.0||110.0 x 25.0||125.0 x 25.0|
|Voltage/Power consumption||5v / 40mA(typ)||5v / 50mA(typ)||5v / 60mA(typ)|
|Interface||USB / Serial(TTL)|
|Visual Inspection||up to 22 in
exceed 23in up to 32in
Advanced Controller DUSx100 Series
|Supporting Touch Screen Size (inch)||to 32W|
|Substrate Size (mm)||125.0 x 25.0|
|Voltage/Power Consumption||5V / 150mA(typ)|
TPOffset : Touch Screen Auto-calibration Tool for DUS Series
You must download and execute the auto-calibration tool, TPOffset before using the DUS series.
DUS-U Series Mounting Instruction
Projected capacitive touch screen is sensitive to external noises, and may get adversely affected by such noises.
At structure design, please refer to the mounting instruction below and ensure enough gap distances among each component in order to avoid the external factors.
How to purchase sample
If you wish to try samples, please refer to the following information.
- The required environment
A computer with Windows 7 or Windows XP. The computer should have a USB port.
(If you can prepare the above environment, you will not have to install a driver to test the touch screen.)
- The required products
- Touch Screen
- Required Controller Board
- DUS-10USB (Cable)
- The required application tool
download TPOffset from this website.
*Please contact us for how to purchase our products.
- How to test the touch screen.
- Connect the controller with DUS-10USB
- Connect the touch screen to the controller. (Insert the 2 FPCs to the connectors on the controller board, and lock them.)
- Start the computer
- Connect DUS-10USB with the computer via USB
- Execute TPOffset on the computer
- You may test the touch screen with Windows standard applications, such as Paint.
Operations with glove or cover lens requires adjustment of the controller board before shipment.
Please contact us if you wish to test these operations.
to view drawings and specifications on this page.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.